When the Environment Effects Statement (EES) and related documents are placed on public exhibition, the Minister for Planning will invite comments for 40 business days. At this stage, we anticipate the EES will be exhibited in mid-2020.
When released for exhibition, the EES, including key approval applications will be available on this website. This includes:
- EES Summary Document
- EES Main Report
- Technical Reports
- EES Map Book
- Draft planning scheme amendment
- Works approval application
- Pipeline licence application
EES info pack
Register to receive an EES info pack, free of charge. The pack contains:
- A USB loaded with the complete EES and key approval applications
- A printed EES Summary Document
- A printed copy of the EES Map Book
- An information sheet on ‘How to Navigate the EES’
For those who may have accessibility issues, or where electronic options are impractical, hard copies may be requested, free of charge.
Please note the EES is a long document (over 7,000 pages) and we encourage the use of electronic versions.
If you request a hard copy of the EES and/or key approvals applications, we will contact you to confirm your requirements.
Requested items will be provided in time for the start of the exhibition period. For requests received after exhibition starts, items will be provided within a week of your request.